Sunday, August 28, 2016

WIP: Flax Light #1

Here's my progress on the Light Flax sweater. I'm about to save the sleeve sts so to work on the body. Before I made that commitment, I asked my trusty mannequin to try it on to see if it fit properly. It looks great, right?
The first thing out of this little guy's mouth? You guessed it! 
"It's itchy, it's itchy, it's itchy!!!"
Sigh.
It makes me want to throw this beautiful WIP across the room. Are they going to even wear this? Am I wasting my time? I had my heart set on natural fibers for this project (it's Paton's Kroy Sock yarn).
Does anyone else have this problem with children?
 
I plan to have them wear a collared shirt underneath, but I pray that they will actually wear this lovely knit because it would be such a waste of a good project and yarn. I'm even thinking of making myself a pumpkin spice colorway version for this fall.

No comments: